Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? [9]

'It's Monday! What are you reading?' is a meme hosted by Book Journey and consists of sharing what you have read this past week, what you hope to read this week, and whatever else fits in too. So here are my books for this week:

Just Finished:
The other day I finished up reading 'Elixir' by Hilary Duff. I have had this on my bookshelf for quite a while so I finally decided to pick it up and read it. It was pretty good and I should have a review up in a bit.

Currently Reading:
Yesterday I started reading a review book that comes out in October. 'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin follows the story of Alex after a supervolcano eruption that disrupts everything. So far I am really enjoying it and cannot wait for the story to really start.

Currently Reading:
Right now I am also reading 'The Demon Trapper's Daughter' by Jana Oliver. I had been hearing so much good about this for months, that I finally gave in and picked it up from my library.

To Read Next:
As of now, the next book I plan to read 'Unwind' by Neal Shusterman. Every review I have read of this makes it sound amazing and the synopsis is so original. I cannot wait to dive into this one.

So there they are! Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for visiting. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for stopping by Book'd Out earlier! I haven't read any of these though I do have The Demon Trapper's Daughter on my shelf. I hope you enjoy Unwind

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your books look really good! Enjoy them all!

Janie said...

Ohh Demon Trapper's Daughter sounds good! I'll have to add that to my to-read list

Anonymous said...

Great books! I've been meaning to read Exile for a while. I should read it soon. Hope you enjoy your books. Happy Reading!

Athira said...

I so want to read Unwind! My brother keeps urging me to pick that book!

Anonymous said...

I totally want to read The Demon Trapper's Daughter. I've heard such good things too.

Happy Reading! Megan @ Read It, See It

Paige said...

I just read Elixir not to long ago and i loved it! Come check out mine!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_26.html

P.S. My review for Elixir is on my blog!!

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

Ohhhh, I really hope you love Unwind! It's one of my favorites from this year and I still constantly think about it. It has one of the most chilling scenes I've ever read, gah. So, yes, enjoy! :)

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

I hope you enjoy Demon Trapper's! I thought it was a really different, gritty read! I'll also be interested to see your Elixir review. I'm always wary when actors/models think they can write novels. lol.

Post a Comment