Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox [10]

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post/video about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.

This week I just have two ebooks to report. I am still on my book buying ban so it still may be a little while before I have a nice big book haul. [: Both of these were free through amazon.com for the Kindle version.
'The Abbey' by Chris Culver
'The Emerald Talisman' by Brenda Pandos

And that is it for me this week. Comment below and let me know if you have read either of these and what you thought. Thanks and hope everyone had a good weekend. [:

5 comments:

Paige said...

I love the covers of both your books! I hope you enjoy them!! Check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I haven't heard of either of these! Can't wait to read your reviews and see if they're any good! Enjoy!

My IMM

mrs_laura_koehler said...

I havent read them or heard about them but the covers look really cool. Enjoy!
Check out my IMM if you get a chance.

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

I got The Emerald Talisman, the cover is really intriguing and I'm excited to see what the book is all about!

My IMM

Angel Snyder said...

Great IMM! The Emerald Talisman has been on my TBR list forever!
Here's my IMM: http://909reviews.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-in-my-mailbox-number-11.html
-Angel
http://909reviews.blogspot.com
P.S, I'm now following you. :)

Post a Comment