Last night I finished up reading 'Cold Kiss' by Amy Garvey. This comes out next week so I will have a pretty quick turn around for my review, it should be up by the weekend.
Reading Now:
Today I started one of my library books that I had been wanting to read, 'Held' by Edeet Ravel. This is a 2011 release about a girl who is kidnapped while volunteering in Greece for the summer:
To Read Next:
I have only heard amazing things about 'Beauty Queens' by Libba Bray and as of now it is the next one I plan to dive in. I recently read my first Libba Bray book and loved her writing, so I cannot wait to see what I think of this one.
So there they are! Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

























9 comments:
I read Beauty Queens recently and really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I'm in the same boat, I've heard great things about Beauty Queens. So enjoy!
Hope you have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by to see what I've been reading at There's A Book! :)
Awesome choices! I haven't read any of the three but I've been wanting too. Check out my week of reading!!
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_12.html
Held sounds pretty good! Have a great week!
I have heard good things about Beauty Queens too, it may be one to add to my list!!
Happy Reading!!
I'm not much of a YA fan, but these books all look great so I might have to check some of them out.
Stop by and see what I have going on this week at Always With a Book
Enjoy your books. Three-quarters of what I read this week was in the form of children's picture books. Please come see what they were.
Thanks for visiting my blog, new follower :)
Cold Kiss looks absolutely amazing. Also, the cover for Held looks really creepy.
Enjoy your books; I look forwards to reading your review.
Holly @ In-Interest
I really wanna read Cold Kiss and Beauty Queens! Lucky you :P And Congratulations! You've won the Liebster Award on my blog :D http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2011/09/confessions-of-readaholic-liebster.html
-Rabiah
Post a Comment