Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox [9]

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post/video about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.

This week I actually picked up quite a few books, mainly from my library though. I have been on a bit of a book buying ban for the past couple of weeks, but did end up buying a few things from Borders since they were so cheap.



BOUGHT
'Return to Paradise' by Simone Elkeles
'The Lo-Down' by Lo Bosworth
'Gossip Girl Manga #1' by HyeKyung Baek & Cecily Von Ziegesar

BORROWING
'Jellicoe Road' by Melina Marchetta
'Unwind' by Neal Shusterman
'Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List' by Cohn & Levithan
'Vixen' by Jillian Larkin
'Across the Universe' by Beth Revis

And that is it for this week! Hope everyone has had a good weekend and got in some reading time. Make sure to link below your IMM so I can stop by and check it out.

Also don't forget to enter both of my giveaways that are going on now: win 'A Certain Slant of Light' and also one for the Bright Young and & Luxe Giveaway Hop where you can win 'Bright Young Things' by Anna Godbersen.

12 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Okay.. I need this Gossip Girl Manga. Like right now. It sounds so awesome! Across the Universe looks really good, I have it on my shelf right now :) Enjoy!

My IMM :)

Sash and Em said...

we LOVE Simone!! hope you enjoy all the new books!

Here's our IMM

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of many of these. Hopefully soon I will get started on some of Simone Elkeles books.

Here's my IMM: Annabell's Book Nook

Emily said...

Across the Universe was such a great read for me - hope you enjoy it!
Here's my Mailbox

Happy Reading!

Paige said...

Nice load of books!! Come check out my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

Anonymous said...

Lots of great books this week! Hope you enjoy them all. :)

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements said...

Jellicoe Road sounds so good!

New follower!

My IMM

Michelle @ Book Briefs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)Vixen looks really good.

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle

LL said...

I loved Jellicoe Road. Hope you enjoy it too! Also curious to know what you think of Across the Universe. I want to read it eventually but it has gotten somewhat abandoned this year in my search for other books!

mrs_laura_koehler said...

Great books girl enjoy.
my imm will be up tom if you get a chance take a peak.

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I LOVE Simone Elkeles :) I really hope you enjoy her book and everything else you got! Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

Karis Jacobstein said...

I love Unwind! Such a powerful book! Across the Universe is fabulous too!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-monday-14.html

Post a Comment