This week I actually only have one book to report. I guess that means I am doing quite well on my book buying ban. [:

'Ripple' by Mandy Hubbard
So I actually won this book from a giveaway that Ruby from Ruby Reads hosted. I'm sure many of you are already familiar with her blog, but if not, definitely stop on over there. So thanks again Ruby! I cannot wait to read this since I have been hearing so much good about it. [:
And that is actually all I have for this week. I may crave in and buy some books as Borders is closing, so I may have more to report next week.
Sidenote: I will be hosting a giveaway next week for the Bright, Young & Luxe Hop so make sure you keep an eye out for that! [:
























5 comments:
What a great book. If i only got one this week that would be an awesome one :)
Happy reading girl. I wish i had a borders near me :( anywho Happy Reading!!!
Check out my IMM when you get a chance.
I've not heard of this before, but it sounds really good. I'm going to have to check it out and add it to my ever growing wishlist! Enjoy.
Books of Amber
I've only seen this one around lately, but it seems real good. So I hope it's as good as it seems! And congratulations on your win! :) Enjoy!
I'm also a new follower! :) My IMM can be found here!
Thanks for stopping by our blog! I'm now following you as well.
I'm proud of you on a book buying ban. I have absolutely no willpower LOL.
Cool book! Come check out my IMM
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-2.html
Post a Comment