TGIF was started over at GReads! where the blogger re-caps their posts during the past week and answers the question that is proposed for that specific Friday. If you would like to check out my post from the last Friday I participated, you can do so here.Books to Television: Which books would you love to see made into a tv series? Or a movie?So this definitely is not a hard question for me because I would love to visually be able to see almost any book I've read. But there is definitely a difference for me in ones that I would want to see as a tv series and as movies. I have decided to separate them by those two aspects and just as a heads up, for all I know the movie rights may have been bought for some of these. [:
Books => TV Series
1. Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine
2. Dream Catcher Trilogy by Lisa McMann
3. Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong
4. Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson
Book(s) => Movie(s)
1. 'Candy' by Kevin Brooks
2. 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green
3. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
4. 'The Sky Always Hears Me: And the Hills Don't Mind' by Kirstin Cronn-Mills
5. 'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
6. 'The Giver' by Lois Lowry
7. 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak
And now for the re-cap of my last week of posts. Sadly I didn't have a lot of posts this past week, school is already overwhelming, plus I went home for Labor Day weekend. So I promise to right a few this weekend to have some to post next week. Click on each one to be taken to that post, if you wanna check it out.
1. Review: 'Inside Out' by Maria V. Snyder
2. Meme: In My Mailbox [8]
3. 21st Birthday -- 21 Questions
4. GIVEAWAY: Birthday Month Giveaway
5. Review: 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' by Libba Bray
3. 21st Birthday -- 21 Questions
4. GIVEAWAY: Birthday Month Giveaway
5. Review: 'A Great and Terrible Beauty' by Libba Bray
And that's it! Make sure to leave a link to your TGIF or post in the comments your answer to the question! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
























6 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm totally with you on Vampire Academy! I haven't read a lot of the other books you mentioned! I really want to read The Morganville Vampire Series though. :]
Looking for Alaska! I can't believe I forgot about that one. I'd be concerned over the casting though.
Angel
My FF
I forgot about Max Ride!! I have not read the last few books in the series but I read the first ones. I really liked them. It was such an interesting concept. I think it would make a great TV show!
Happy Friday! That is one impressive list! I would prefer Vampire Academy to be made a series instead of a movie. But really, I'd be happy with either choice just as long as I get to see the book in action :D
Amy's Friday Memes
Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!
I agree, Vampire Academy would be an awesome movie.
Happy Friday.
Jennifer
i love your choices new follower passing through.
Post a Comment