Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 24, 2011

On My Wishlist [4]

 'On My Wishlist' is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It involves a list or post of some sort where are highlight books you are desperately wanting. They can be old, new, or even future releases. So here are my two books for this week:



'Awaken' by Katie Kacvinsky
The thing that first attracted me to this book was the cover, it is absolutely gorgeous. And then I read the synopsis and I was hooked. I am completely in a dystopian mood right now so I really hope to get my hands on this soon. I have been hearing mixed reviews on this one, so I really want to give it a go myself and see what I think.

'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' by Ransom Riggs

This book is like nothing I have ever read before and for some reason that really intrigues me. I love how there are photos through the book as well, something you don't really see in books that often. So far I have only read good reviews on this one so hopefully I will get my hands on it soon.

Make sure to let me know in the comments if you have read either of these and what you thought. Also make sure to link your 'On My Wishlist' so I can make sure to stop by! Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Tee said...

I have both of these books sitting beside my computer and have yet to pick them up and read. I need to, I just keep pushing them aside. I think Oct is the perfect month to read Miss Peregrine!

pussreboots said...

That's on my wishlist too! My featured wishlist book is off of a local high school's list. Please come see what I'm wishing for and how I'm doing at reading through my list.

Belle said...

I juts bought Miss Peregrine's, I'm so excited to read it, I've heard great things. Hope you get these soon!

mrs_laura_koehler said...

Both of these sound really good.

Post a Comment