Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday [4]: Favorite Covers

The past few weeks I have been participating in this meme and loving it. So when I saw what the list topic was for this week I knew I wanted to continue on once again. So this week it is actually a list that you come up with yourself and looking back at the lists the meme has done before, I found one that I would love to do. And I am sure from the title you know already that it is favorite covers.

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so head over there if you want more information or want to participate. I have linked the title to its Goodreads page so click there if you are interested in seeing the cover. First is a photo of what are currently my top four and then underneath is the list of my top ten::


1. 'Revolution' by Jennifer Donnelly
2. 'Ruined' by Paula Morris
3. 'The Other Boleyn Girl' by Philippa Gregory
4. 'Fall for Anything' by Courtney Summers
5. 'Entwined' by Heather Dixon
6. 'Betrayal' by Mayandree Michel
7. 'The Mephisto Covenant' by Trinity Faegen
8. 'Amy & Roger's Epic Detour' by Morgan Matson
9. 'Dash and Lily's Book of Dares' by Cohn and Levithan
10. 'Unlovable' by Sherry Gammon

So there they are! I would love it if you leave a link to your top 10 so I can see what list you decided to compile. And if you have any covers that you absolutely love, please leave those below as well. Thanks! And happy reading!

7 comments:

Stephen said...

You seem to like covers featuring elaborate dresses! ;)

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I like Revolutions, too. I looked at it for several weeks before i saw it's complexity.

Sophia said...

Ooh, I really like your topic. If I remember, I'll probably do this one for the next freebie. :) I agree with you on Entwined and Amy&Roger. I love their covers!! :)

My Top Ten :)

Michelle Santiago said...

i LOVE the entwined cover. one of my 2011 faves. dash and lily is fantastic as well. awesome list! :)

i did my list on books i need to re-read for this week's top ten tuesday freebie. hope you stop by.

-Michelle

Sash and Em said...

The Dash and Lily cover IS very pretty!

Check out Sash's Top Ten Guys Who Didn't Get The Girl!
Also check out our GREAT giveaways!

Katie said...

ohmygoodness I just love the cover of Entwined! I just bought that book, and I can't wait to read it. And you need to read The Knife of Never Letting Go. It's tied in first place as my favorite series.
-Katie @ Magic Is In Words
new follower!

teen said...

So many beautiful covers! I especially like Entertwined! Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment