Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday [4]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.

'Shatter Me' by Tahereh Mafi
Length: 352 pages (hardcover)
Expected Publication: Nov. 15th 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen


Juliette hasn't touched anyone in exactly 264 days. The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal. As long as she doesn't hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old-girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don't fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.

The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war- and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she's exactly what they need right now.

Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.
 

  
A lot of people have been featuring this for their WoW, but for the people that haven't heard of this, this is for you! [: I cannot wait for this to come out and hopefully it will be as amazing as it sounds. Comment below on your thoughts about 'Shatter Me' and link your WoW, if you participated this week.

Synopsis and Photo Credit: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10429045-shatter-me

12 comments:

AliyaPM said...

Today I finally read what this book is going to be about after seeing it ALL OVER. It sounds great! Nice pick. :)

My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

Obsession with Books said...

I am really looking forward to reading this one as well.

My WoW http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Leanna Elle said...

This one is getting a lot of buzz. I'm looking forward to seeing what its all about! :)

Check out My WoW on my blog!

Jan von Harz said...

Looking forward to reading this one too. Good pick!

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

I am really looking forward to reading this book! It sounds amazing :)

check out my waiting on Wednesday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7-half-blood.html

JessiM said...

I had the opportunity to read this one already and it was fabulous! I actually can't wait to get my hands on a finished copy!! Great pick.

Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

Sash and Em said...

I've been seeing this all over! Sounds like people are super excited about this one--including me! Thanks for sharing! :-D

Check out Sash's WoW post !
And don't forget our amazing GIVEAWAYS !

Unknown said...

I'm ridiculously excited for this one! And every week someone has it as their WoW, and I just get more and more excited! Great pick! See my WoW over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
Courtney
*new follower

Daniela said...

I'm getting more and more excited for this book because I keep seeing it everywhere! People seem to be singing its praises, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

sounds like an intriguing choice.

mrs_laura_koehler said...

O my goodness. Great pick i want this book soooooooo bad. I bet it will be my fave of the year. I have only heard wonderfully amazing things. Cant wait.
Check out my WoW if you get a chance.

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

This is a great pick. I just found out about it last week. I'll be waiting for it too!

Post a Comment