Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 8, 2011

'Shadow Kiss' by Richelle Mead


So I have already reviewed the first two books in the Vampire Academy series and as I go I realize that my reviews get shorter since I don't want to give anything away. I definitely don't want to spoil this or the previous books, so just as a heads up, like review will be kind of like a mini review and I assume the rest in the series will be the same way.

As a whole, I loved this book and thought it was definitely better than the first two. I adored how action packed and realistic, in terms of the struggles as a society of vampires.

The two main points of this that I loved was the development of two very different but amazing relationships. First, there is Rose and Dimitri, and without giving away much, I will just say I loved the growth in their bond and feelings. Secondly, I really enjoyed how Mead developed the relationship of Rose and Christian. I found them to be amazing together and they really worked well as a team.

So overall, I am still adoring this series and cannot wait to dive into the next soon. And as I said in my review of 'Frostbite,' YA fans of vampires need to add this to their collection and I need more of Dimitri right now! Why can't every series have a man so perfect?! ;-)

Overall rating: 4.5 / 5 stars

My review of Vampire Academy: click here
My review of Frostbite: click here

1 comments:

mrs_laura_koehler said...

I really need to read this series. I have heard such grest things. For a while after i read the Twilight series i went on a vampire kick but didnt get around to this series. I have read, the Twilight series, the Sookie Stackhouse series, the Vampire Diaries, the Blue Blood series, and Night World. So def need to try this one too.

Post a Comment