Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? [6]

It's Monday! What are you reading?' is a meme hosted by Book Journey and consists of sharing what you have read this past week, what you hope to read this week, and whatever else fits in too. So here are my books for this week:

 Finished Recently:
Saturday afternoon I finished up reading 'The Sky Always Hears Me: And the Hills Don't Mind' by Kirstin Cronn-Mills. Review to come in the next week or two, but I will say that I absolutely loved this and its story of discovering yourself.

Reading Now:
Yesterday I started reading one of the books mentioned in my In My Mailbox that was posted yesterday. So far I am really enjoyed 'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

To Read Next:
Next I plan to dive into one of my review books that I also mentioned yesterday, 'Eve' by Anna Carey. I really hope to read this next so I can get my review up before its release. Hopefully I will enjoy it. [:

So there they are! Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

7 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I love Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. Does it work to read it during the summer?

Jennifer said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts on Eve. Enjoy your week and happy reading.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-53.html

Unknown said...

Some awesome books, I'm also looking forward to "Eve" and new follower :D

Here's my "It's Monday! What are you reading?" post.

KarenSi said...

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares looks interesting. I have seen that mentioned on a few blogs. Enjoy.

Paige said...

Cool books I really want to read Eve! Check out mine!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

dollycas aka Lori said...

I have added The Sky... to my wish list. I think I will enjoy this as well as my daughters!!

Happy Reading!

Grace Fonseca said...

I know. Want to read Eve as well. I already got the copy from Net Galley. Thanks for visiting me earlier. Just returning the favor.

Post a Comment