Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Updates

Hey everyone! This week I am taking part in the Bout of Books read-a-thon hosted by On a Book Bender. I decided that I would just update one post everyday, instead of posting everyday and crowding feeds. So make sure to check back here to see how I am doing. Also be sure to link your update post(s) below, so when I have some reading breaks I can check on how you are doing. [:


Read-a-thon Goals:
List of Books
> 'Dash and Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn/David Levithan
> 'Chasing Brooklyn' by Lisa Schroeder
> 'Eve' (Eve Trilogy #1) by Anna Carey
> 'Outside In' (Insider #2) by Maria V. Snyder
> 'The Girl of Fire and Thorns' (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson

Reading Time
My plan is to try to read for at least three hours everyday, but since school starts this week, I don't know how far I will get. I am guessing more of my reading will come at the end of the week and into the weekend. [:

Daily Updates:

Monday, August 22nd
Number of books finished today: 0
Number of books read total: 0

Tuesday, August 23rd
Number of books finished today: 0
Number of books read total: 0

Wednesday, August 24th
Number for books finished today: 1 (Dash&Lily)
Number of books read total: 1 (Dash&Lily)

Thursday, August 25th
Number of books finished today: 0
Number of books read total: 1 (Dash&Lily)

Friday, August 26th
Number of books finished today: 0
Number of books read total: 1 (Dash&Lily)

Saturday, August 27th
Number of books finished today: 1 (Chasing Brooklyn)
Number of books read total: 2 (Dash&Lily)(Chasing Brooklyn)

Sunday, August 28th
Number of books finished today: 0
Number of books read total: 2 (Dash&Lily)(Chasing Brooklyn)

2 comments:

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Great Book List! I've been wanting to read Chasing Brooklyn. I can't wait to hear your thoughts. OH and The Girl of Fire and Thorns too!!! =) I'm a new follower your blog is so cute;)

Good Luck and Happy Reading!

Tee said...

Good Luck nd happy reading..I am in this with you..tho I have only chosen to tackle 4 books..

Post a Comment