BORROWING
'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness
'Held' by Edeet Ravel
'Held' by Edeet Ravel
'Eon' by Alison Goodman
BOUGHT
BOUGHT
'Paper Towns' by John Green
'Chasing Brooklyn' by Lisa Schroeder
'Far From You' by Lisa Schroeder
Make sure to leave a comment below with a link to your IMM for this week so I can make sure to stop by and see what books you got. [: Hope everyone had a good weekend.


























8 comments:
John Green is so amazing. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
new follower!
Our IMM
fantastic IMM this week. heard great things about eon. i have a copy of paper towns on my shelf but i have yet to read it. happy reading :)
i hope you can stop by and check out our WoW this week.
-michelle
I love the cover of the two books by Lisa Schroeder, they look interesting and pretty mysterious. Happy Reading!
I hope you enjoy all your books!! Come check out my IMM
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-my-first-vlog.html
Nice set of books this week. I really want to read Eon.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous
I love Lisa Schroeder, she's an amazing author! Chasing Brooklyn is my favorite book from her(:
lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com
Eon is so good! I also have Chasing Brooklyn, I love books written in verse.
I love the cover of Far From You. I will have to check it out. Happy Reading.
Check out my IMM tom.
Post a Comment