In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post/video about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.
I have put myself on a bit of a book buying ban, although I don't know if it will last every long, so I do not have any books that I have bought. But I do love my library, especially when I am broke. [: So here are my books for this week:
BORROWING
'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Cohn and Levithan
'Graceling' by Kristin Cashore
'The Demon Trapper's Daughter' by Jana Oliver
'Outside In' by Maria V. Snyder
RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
'The Girl of Fire and Thorns' by Rae Carson
'Eve' by Anna Carey
'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
'The Girl of Fire and Thorns' by Rae Carson
'Eve' by Anna Carey
'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
Since I do still have a lot of books to read that I own, I think I am going to read one of my own, a library one, a review book, one of my own, a library... and so on.
Comment below though if you specifically want to see a review of one of these and I will try my hardest to read it before the due date. [: And make sure to link your IMM for this week, so I can stop by and check out your books!


























10 comments:
I gotta say I really really liked Ashfall. It's not the quickest read but it really sticks you know? And I've heard Graceling is really good. I barely started it when I borrowed it years ago so I think I'll have to try again. Enjoy your books!
I can't wait to read EVE and THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS. Hope you enjoy them!
New follower :)
P.S. Love your layout! Super cute!!! :D
Enjoy all your books - Eve looks brilliant. happy reading :)
Happy Reading all your great books. I really want to read Eve.
You have some great pics this week. I see a couple that are in my TBR pile (Eve for one) and some that are new to me. I am going to check out Dash and Liliy's Book of Dares.
Ooo some great books. I really need to get reading Eve. Happy reading! Check out My IMM
Mia @ Gripped into Books
Great IMM! The Demon Trapper's Daughter was a pretty good book. Ashfall sounds really interesting. I think I'm gonna do something like you. Read one book I own, one for review... and so on because I've just got so many books to review. But I also have a lot of my own books so yeah. That's a really good idea. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
New follower. :)
~Jennie
My Cute Bookshelf
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really want to read the demon trapper's daughter.
My IMM- Book Briefs
-Michelle
Excellent books. I loved, loved, loved Graceling and the companion to it, Fire. And I want to see reviews for all of them! :)
~Asheley
Eve is going to be great!
Check out Em's IMM!
Also, check out our giveaway of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!
Post a Comment