Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 13, 2011

On My Wishlist [3]

'On My Wishlist' is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It involves a list or post of some sort where are highlight books you are desperately wanting. They can be old, new, or even future releases. I have decided that I may not do this meme every week, but each time I do decide to participate I will highlight two books that I hope to get my hands on in the future.

So here are the two books for this week and feel free to click on each image to be taken to its Goodreads page, if you would like to learn more and read a synopsis.


 
'Amy & Roger's Epic Detour' by Morgan Matson

So there is a lot that has driven me to this book and even though it has been on my wishlist for awhile, it continues to stay there. I love the cover, the premise, and the adorable fact that it has parts of their journey within it, whether it is drawings or maps. Hopefully I'll get me hands on it soon.




 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness

This just sounds amazing. I have only heard good things about this series and with a cover like that, I cannot turn away. Just reading the synopsis, I love how original and suspenseful it sounds. I have never read a book even slightly like this but for some reason it completely intrigues me. This seems to have aspects of dystopian in it, making me want it even more.


Make sure to let me know in the comments if you have read either of these and what you thought. Also make sure to link your 'On My Wishlist' so I can make sure to stop by! Happy Reading!

6 comments:

Mel said...

The Knife of Letting Go is the start of one of the most fantastic trilogies I've ever read!! Go get the book immediately and start reading!! You won't regret it. :)

Unknown said...

I agreed with Mel! Chaos Walking trilogy is one of the best of all time in my opinion. You need to read it soon!! Amy & Roger's Epic Detour is also a must-read. Have a great weekend!

Dea
Teen Readers' Diary

Tee said...

I just got Amy and Roger..cant wait to be done with my HAVE to reading and tear into it! Maybe I can send it your way when finished. Love the new background on your blog =o) Have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

I have both of these on my wishlist too. Both look great. Hope you get to read these soon :)


On my Wishlist

Jac (Two Moms Reading) said...

I have both on my wishlist; I can't wait to hear what you think of them :)

Unknown said...

The Knife of Never Letting Go looks good! :)

Post a Comment