Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 1, 2011

2011: September Recap & October TBR

I started off last month with a monthly recap and tbr pile for the next month. I have decided to do that again this month to help keep me on track and let you guys know what reviews will be coming soon from me. Of course, what I read in October may be different but these are the bare minimum ones that I really plan to read.

For the monthly recap, I will be listing the books I read that month and linking to a review if one has been posting on my blog. And the tbr will be linked to its Goodreads page, in case you want for info on that book. So here it goes:

SEPTEMBER RECAP
'Gossip Girl: The Manga, Vol. 1' by Cecily von Ziegesar
'Cold Kiss' by Amy Garvey
'Held' by Edeet Ravel
'Elixir' by Hilary Duff
'Eve' by Anna Carey

OCTOBER TBR PILE
'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
'Beauty Queens' by Libba Bray
'Unwind' by Neal Shusterman
'Jellicoe Road' by Melina Marchetta
'Unlovable' by Sherry Gammon
'Across the Universe' by Beth Revis
'Outside In' by Maria V. Snyder
'Fade Out' by Rachel Caine
'City of Glass' by Cassandra Clare

Chances are I won't get to all the books on my tbr pile, but I like to aim high. [: Comment below if you have read any of the books on my tbr pile and which ones I should start with. Hope everyone had a good Septmeber and has an even better October. [:

1 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I've got Beauty Queens in my TBR pile, too. I've read the first few pages, and I think I'm sold. ;)

Post a Comment