Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 31, 2011

Bout of Books 2.0 -Wrap-up-


So the read-a-thon has officially ended so here is my wrap-up post. Sadly I didn't meet all my goals since school group projects are so time consuming, but I still had fun and caught up on my reviews. [:

My Goals:
  • Read a minimum of 3 books but aiming for 5!
  • Catch up on reviews during reading breaks
  • Read at least 1 review book (options marked with *)
  • Have fun and interact with participants!
Books to Read:
  • 'Unwind' by Neal Shusterman
  • 'Unlovable' by Sherry Gammon*
  • 'Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List' by Cohn, Levithan
  • 'Cracked up to be' by Courtney Summers
  • 'Scars' by Cheryl Rainfield
  • 'Saving June' by Hannah Harrington*
So I ended up reading 'Unwind' and got about half way into 'Unlovable.' I definitely did enjoy 'Unwind' so keep an eye out for my review soon. Hopefully, I can finish 'Unlovable' tomorrow and can get that review up soon too.

Amanda has created a survey for the read-a-thon and you can click here to be taken to her post and fill it out.

Later this week I will announce the winner of my challenge and giveaway, so make sure to keep an eye out for that. [:

1 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

Thanks for plugging the survey. They usually have less than 30% return rate, so any pestering and plugging is necessary. Glad you had fun!

Post a Comment