Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox [12]

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.
 

I guess it is now official ...I have broken my book buying ban, since I bought both of these on my own. I had a gift card, what would you do? [: Although I am still going to be on the ban since I don't plan on buying any more books and do need to continue to save my money.

Make sure to link below in the comments to your IMM for this week so I can stop by and probably add a new batch of books to my wishlist. [: Hope everyone had a good weekend.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think gift cards are an exception to book buying ban. :nodnod: haha. happy reading! i'm intrigued by Enthralled, and love the cover!

My In My Mailbox.

Giselle said...

I've heard Enthralled is pretty good. I don't usually read short stories but the authors are awesome.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Grace Fonseca said...

I got Enthralled last week. Enjoy your books. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Helena said...

Like a previous comment says, a gift card hardly violates your book ban. And even if it had, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour so would've been worth it! Hapy reading!

sarah darlington said...

I really want both of these:) lucky you!


www.sarahdarlington.com

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Both of these books are on my to be read list. I hope you like them. I cannot wait to see your reviews.
- Book Sniffers Anonymous

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

epic detour looks so good!!

Tee said...

I loved Epic Detour..it was such a fun book and really not quite what I imagined. I really want Enthralled but refuse to buy it because I only want to read Bridge in it LOL

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

*nods* I agree with previous comments. Gift cards don't count when it comes to book buying bans. :)

Tristyn said...

Enthralled looks really good. I can't wait to see what you say about it. :)

Bethany (youngbooklove) said...

Oh, I feel ya on the book ban. I just bought a couple books today - The Girl of Fire and Thorns, Liesel and Po, and I feel so guilty! It's hard to stop myself! :P
Enthralled is one I'm hoping to get my hands on eventually, too!
Bethany
youngbooklove

Post a Comment