In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.
And that is actually all for me this week since I am still on my book buying ban. I won 'Lockdown' from a giveaway and recieved 'Unlovable' for review so my ban is still going strong. Thanks again to Sherry for the ebook, I cannot wait to read and review your book. [:
Make sure to link below in the comment your IMM so I can make sure to stop by and see what you got this week. [:
![]() |
| 'Unlovable' by Sherry Gammon 'Lockdown' by Alexander Gordon Smith |
And that is actually all for me this week since I am still on my book buying ban. I won 'Lockdown' from a giveaway and recieved 'Unlovable' for review so my ban is still going strong. Thanks again to Sherry for the ebook, I cannot wait to read and review your book. [:
Make sure to link below in the comment your IMM so I can make sure to stop by and see what you got this week. [:

























12 comments:
Enjoy both your books!! They look awesome!! Come check out my IMM!!
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html
The cover of Unlovable is so emotionally wrenching. Looks like a really good book.
Great set! I love the cover for Unlovable. Beautiful.
My IMM
Oh cool I got the book Between this week and the cover is almost identical to Unlovable!
Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.
Unlovable looks really good! I'll have to check that one out. New Follower :)
My IMM: http://middlebrainedcanvas.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-3.html
I'm going to have to check out Unlovable!
Happy reading. New follower :)
jenn | my IMM
Be sure to enter my Birthday Bash Giveaway!
I really loved Lockdown - hope you do too!
Wish I had the will power to not buy books...even for a week :)
Here's my Mailbox
I haven't heard anything about unloveable but the cover alone just made me add it to my wishlist its so gorgoeus!
I totally need to go on a book buying band but there are some i still need to buy before that. Both these books look good though.
Happy Reading.
Check out my imm if you want :)
I don't know anything about Lockdown but that cover looks pretty cool! Hope you enjoy your books.
Alison at The Cheap Reader
I have to say Unlovable looks like an awesome read! And the cover is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your new reads--great IMM! :)
My IMM!
Lockdown looks CREEPY AS. I have to check that out. Hope you enjoy it.
Mars - my IMM
Also, be sure to check out my first giveaway.
Post a Comment