Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? [10]

'It's Monday! What are you reading?' is a meme hosted by Book Journey and consists of sharing what you have read this past week, what you hope to read this week, and whatever else fits in too. So here are my books for this week:


JUST FINISHED: 'The Demon Trapper's Daughter' by Jana Oliver
READING NOW: 'Across the Universe' by Beth Revis
TO READ NEXT: 'Unwind' by Neal Shusterman
TO READ NEXT: 'Unlovable' by Sherry Gammon

So there they are! Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

8 comments:

pussreboots said...

Across the Universe is on my TBR.

Felicia said...

I read the summary for Across the Universe and didn't seem like my type of read. I love the cover for Unlovable. Thanks for stopping by!

Livin' Life Through Books

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

Across the Universe is great, really different and..kinda weird sometimes, but I loved it! (:

Unlovable by Sherry Gammon..is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I love that book!!!!!!! <3 I hope you enjoy it hun (:

Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

MeikkiBeibi said...

Across The Universe looks gorgeous! :D

My Monday! Have a great week!

Audris said...

I looove Unwind! I read it a while back, I think it's time for a reread. Enjoy!

Tristyn said...

Across the Universe it AWESOME!!! I loved it!!! :)

Kristin said...

Haven't heard of any of these books - will have to check them out.

Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

Rachel said...

Across the Universe was absolutely one of my favorites this year! I am really looking forward to A Million Suns.

My Monday list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-5.html

Post a Comment