For this giveaway there is going to be one winner and they get their choice of one of the four books below! Please note that two of these are ARC copies, so they have been read by me.
ARC of 'Cold Kiss' by Amy Garvey
ARC of 'The Mephisto Covenant' by Trinity Faegen
'After Obsession' by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
'Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions' by Marr, Armstrong...
Here are the rules for this giveaway:
- open US only
- must be 13 or older (13-17 must have parent/guardian permission)
- must be a follower of Let's Evaluate
- ends October 31st, 2011
> I am not responsible for lost or damage to item
> winner picked using random.org
> posting announcing winner up within week of ending

























14 comments:
For what ever reason I can not get my twitter to load. I reposted the entry for the contest to get extra point's but when I went back to get the link it won't load and I have been trying for 5 minutes now. guessing something to do with twitter. I will come back later and leave my link in the comment's section, hope that is okay. =)
I am having the same problem as Trisha my twitter refuses to load..Like her I will come back later and leave the link in a comment. Thank you for the giveaway
Trish and Tee--
Yeah that is no problem, I'll just type in the extra entries. Sorry twitter is being stupid. [:
Congratulations! Thanks for the giveaway :)
really cool giveaway...all these books look great..it was so hard to choose just one
Thanks for the great giveaway!
The Mephisto Covenant, Enthralled, and After Obsession are fantastic reads. I was pleased with all three of them, especially since I love anthologies so it was a great group of author's and some wonder stories. I think my favorite of the three so far, is definitely The Mephisto Covenant. Trinity Faegen is such a sweet person woman. :)
Thank you, so much for the lovely giveaway!
Suz @ A Soul Unsung
susanhaugland@att.net
Congrats on reaching 200 followers! Thanks for the amazing giveaway.
Congratulations on your 200 followers... wait... now it's 228! Well done!
Thank you for the chance to win!
methom@earthlink.net
Congrats on the followers. Thanks for the great giveaway.
Awesome Giveaway!!! : D
Thanks for having the giveaway - congrats on 200 (now 242) followers!
This is great thank you! Congrats on reaching 200+
Congratulations on the now 260+ followers! That's so exciting! :D Thank you so much for the giveaway, I've really been wanting to read The Mephisto Covenant.
Post a Comment