Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday [2]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.

First my second WoW, I decided to feature a release that sadly does not come out until 2012, but that hasn't stopped me from being excited about it this year. There is no cover yet for this novel, in fact the title was just recently announced, something I'm sure many of you know about. But it case you haven't, the book I am talking about is: 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green.

Not much about this novel has been released to the public, but that hasn't stopped me from wishing it would come out now. I have already pre-ordered this book through amazon and you can click on the photo to take you to the amazon page as well.

There isn't much I can say about this, since there isn't much out about it but it is definitely a book I am eagerly waiting to come out. Make sure to check out vlogbrothers on youtube if you want more on this and believe there is a video somewhere of him reading the first chapter as well.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, great WOW pick!

Here's my W.O.W : http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday13.html

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

Kai Agito said...

All my bookish friends are so excited about this and the release is still so far away. I loved John Green's Abundance of Katherines and I am dying to read this! Great pick :)

Check out my Waiting on Wednesday picks!

Jenny said...

I love, love, LOVE all of John Green's books. He's definitely one of my favorite YA authors, and I'm dying to get my hands on this new one. I'm really interested to see how he does with a female point of view. I already preordered my copy, and now I just have to muster up the patience to wait. Awesome pick!

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about John Green's books, but I probably won't ever get around to reading them. I hope you enjoy it though once you get it!

My WoW!

Jan von Harz said...

I am so excited about this one too and simply because it is by John Green. Great pick!

Richard said...

Great pick! John Green is pure awesomeness! Do you ever watch his YouTube videos?

Here's my WoW pick

Arianna said...

Yay for an upcoming John Green! Even if it doesn't come out for a while!

Please check out my post!

Sally said...

John Green - I'm there.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-26.html

Christina Reads YA said...

This one has been ranted about all week :). It's cool that John Green is signing all the pre-orders! I need to read some of his stuff first. I have Looking for Alaska as an audiobook. Do you have a favorite of his?

Also I really, really like the title he chose. Perhaps I will look for the vlogbrothers video of the first chapter :). Thanks for sharing!
-Christina Reads YA

Idris said...

I haven't read anything by John Green, but I hope to do it soon... Thank you for sharing. : )

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment