READING NOW
I few days ago I decided it was finally time to pick up and read the last book in the Hunger Games Trilogy. I know I am really behind on reading this, but everytime I thought about reading it I wanted to save it for later. I absolutely loved the first two books and didn't want the trilogy to end. But I finally gave in the other day and started it. I'm only on chapter six I believe but I am already loving it.
TO READ NEXT
Although this may chance, like it did last week, currently the next book I plan to pick up is Dreamland. I have actually had this on my bookshelf for atleast two years and keep forgetting about it for some reason. I think it is finally time to pick it up and enjoy one of Dessen's amazing books.

Another book high on my to read pile is Shadow Kiss. I have absolutely love the first two books in this series and think it is time to dive back in and read another. I do have reviews up of the first two book, with no spoilers, so check that out if you are interested, through the Review Archive tab above.
Make sure to comment below and link your 'It's Monday! What are you reading?' so I can make sure to check it out.
























4 comments:
Love Mockingjay and the whole trilogy, it is such a great series. I hope you enjoy and aren'y too shocked by all the twists and turns!
What I'm Reading!
Suzanne @ Under the Covers
Enjoy your week and your books.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html
Oh, Mockingjay is awesome! I haven't read anything by Sara Dessen but this one looks really good.... Hope you enjoy your books! : )
I had mixed feelings when it came to MOCKINGJAY.... it was such an emotional roller coaster for me! let me know hot it treats you :)
Diana
Post a Comment