READING NOWRight now, I am working on reading 'Shadow Kiss' by Richelle Mead. It is the third book in the Vampire Academy series, which I am absolutely in love with thus far. I am about to be half way through this one and so far it is my favorite of the series, it is really creating these characters and world to seem so real and as if there are right it front of me. I should have this done by Wednesday at the latest.
TO READ NEXTI have been saying for awhile now that this is the next I plan to read, but for some reason that keeps falling through and something else comes up. But, this time I really want to read this since the movie will be coming out in a few months. The last thing I want is for my interpretation to be changed even just from seeing trailers and previews for the movie. I have heard good things about it and now I think it is really time to pick it up.
AND THEN READAfter I read 'One Day,' it is really hard for me to pick the next but I think I am gonna try to pick up 'Priceless' by Nicole Richie. I picked this up when my Borders was closing a few months ago, but still haven't picked it up yet. Hopefully I will get to it soon as well, since the few things I have read about it make it sound pretty good and well written.
Make sure to comment below and link your 'It's Monday! What are you reading?' so I can make sure to check it out.
























1 comments:
I'm on Shadow Kiss as well, not as far ahead as you though :) I love it!
Post a Comment