About an hour ago, I finished up reading 'One Day' by David Nicholls. Since the movie for this comes out next month, I thought it was definitely time to read this. And I am glad I did. I absolutely loved it. It was such a realistic story of a relationship, through all the ups and downs and anything. It follows the story of Emma and Dexter, looking in at where they are in their lives every year on the same day. Review will be up of this sometime next week, but for now I will just say that I really recommend it.

READING NOW
So I just started this day and am not really very far into at all. So far I am liking it, but it is definitely too early to really say much about it. 'The Mephisto Convenant' by Trinity Faegen comes out this September from EgmontUSA. Link the image of the cover to be taken to the Goodreads page for this book if you wanna to learn more about it.I have not put up any reviews of this series here on my blog, but it is definitely becoming one of my favorite series of all time. I have heard the first five books in Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series and think it is time to dive back into again. The next one in the series is 'Carpe Corpus' and I cannot wait to jump back into their world, one that Caine has made seem so real. If you haven't given this series a shot and love vampires, definitely pick up 'Glass Houses.'


























3 comments:
One day is on our reading list over at the Booknerds across America..Im looking forward to reading it.
I really wan to start the Morganville Vampire books, it sounds like a great series.
I don't think I've heard of The Mephisto Convenant but the cover is very pretty!
Happy Reading,
Joselin
Each of these titles is new to me, but all of them sound real good!
Here is my list:
http://stateofgracegoods.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-week-30.html
Have a great week reading!!
Post a Comment