I haven't done an IMM in a few weeks since I put myself on a small book buying ban, but now finally have some books to report. So here they are:
'Homefree' by Nina Wright
'Sensitive' by Nina Wright
'The Sky Always Hears Me: And The Hills Don't Mind' by Cronn-Mills
'Rebel Angels' by Libba Bray
'The Mephisto Covenant' by Trinity Faegen





























6 comments:
Havent heard of any of these except The Mephisto Covenant, but the others look good too. I feel ya on the book buying. I have to keep mine minimal didnt buy any this week but still got a few. Check out my IMM tom. On my next IMM i will have one book i bought ( wolfsbane ).
Happy Reading!!!
Great books! I have heard The Sky Always Hears Me is amazing. Happy reading :)
Awesome books! I have The Mephisto Convenant book too and can't wait to read it! It looks fantastic and I love the cover. Enjoy your new books!
Kristina
http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/
Oh, I'm wanting The Mephisto Covenant! The Nina Wright books have really interesting covers!
Hope you love your books!
You got some great books this week! The Mephisto Covenant looks great! Happy Reading
Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
I've got The Mephisto Covenant as well :) I haven't started reading it yet though.
Rebel Angels is great!! I've finished the series :D
Post a Comment