JUST FINISHED: 'Insanity' by Susan Vaught
READING NOW: 'A Game of Thrones' by George R.R. Martin
TO READ NEXT: 'Hourglass' by Myra McEntire
I recently posted a review for 'Insanity' so if you would like to check that out click here, it is to be released on February 18th. I only have a little over 100 pages left in 'A Game of Thrones' so I definitely plan on finishing that this coming week.
Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

























3 comments:
Game of Thrones!!! I've read the first two books, and I have to say, I love them a lot. Happy reading!
I haven't read any of these but do have some of the Game of Thrones series on my TBR mountain. Come see my Monday report if you get a chance. Happy reading!
I liked Game of Thrones a lot, in spite of some of the shocking developments! Ned's flashbacks were interesting to me, and really provide some insight into things. Happy reading!
Post a Comment