JANUARY RECAP
CURRENTLY READING
If you want to see my overall star rating of any of these books, just head over to Goodreads and friend me if you would like. I am always up for new book loving friends. :) My Goodreads page can be found here.
This was definitely one of the best reading months I have ever had, in part thanks to the Bout of Books read-a-thon! Hopefully February will be just as productive! I would love to hear what you all read this month, let me know in the comments below!
This was definitely one of the best reading months I have ever had, in part thanks to the Bout of Books read-a-thon! Hopefully February will be just as productive! I would love to hear what you all read this month, let me know in the comments below!
























4 comments:
What do you think of A Game of Thrones so far? I'm trying to catch up with the series (I'm on A Feast for Crows) and it's slow going because the books are so long! It's great, though.
Pivot Point is absolutely amazing, you're not going to be disappointed! All Our Yesterdays is fantastic too, because TIME TRAVEL. I really want to read Hourglass as well, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to read Vicious in March, so I look forward to seeing what you think of that one!
I have Bout of Books to thank for my reading progress in January as well. There's a few read-a-thons happening in February:
Review Copy Cleanup 4.0
VA-VA-VOOM Read-a-Thon
Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-Thon
Love for Books Read-a-Thon
Take Control of Your TBR Pile
Ides of March Read-a-Thon
And with all that reading, there will be books to review and the Write On review-a-thon can help with that :D
You read some really great books in January! Also Pivot Point is such a great book and I hope you enjoy it!
Ange @ Moonlight Reader
WOW! You really read a lot of books last month! And you have a lot of books planned! Good luck, I hope you finish them all and more!
Lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com
Post a Comment