Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap REVEAL!!


As some of you guys may know, I recently took part in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps! You can check out my original post, to introduce that I was participating, by clicking here. Now that the swap is complete, it is time for the reveal! The goal of this swap was to send your partner three books: a book you love, a book you haven't read but are interested in, and a book from your partner's wish list!

I was paired with the wonderful Elizabeth over at So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, so make sure to check out her blog and her reveal post!

As of Tuesday (when I am writing this post) I have received two of the books she sent me. I will definitely update this post when I get the last book but since I have a work orientation to go to on Wednesday I wanted to make sure I at least posted about these two!

Gabby and I are very excited about these! :)

1. 'Elsewhere' by Gabrielle Zevin: SO excited for this one! I have had it on my wish list for at least two years now and for some reason I will never know, still didn't own it. When I was looking through Elizabeth's wish list a few weeks ago, I also jumped over to her favorites shelf since we have similar tastes and saw this one there. A lightbulb went on in my head: "I completely forgot about this book and everyone seems to love it." It jumped high on to be to buy list but THEN Elizabeth sent it to me! YAY!! :)

2. 'Queen of Babble' by Meg Cabot: I had never heard of this before but I know a lot of people love Meg Cabot's books, so I am excited to give this a read. It takes place in London and France, what more could you ask for in a setting? It sounds like a really fun, entertaining summery read...I think I need a trip to the beach for this one. ;-) That is a good excuse, right?

3. 'The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams: Being the ultimate sci-fi/space fan that I am, I am very disappointed in myself for not having read this series yet. ...Insert Elizabeth... Elizabeth has sent me the bind up of ALL five books!! OMG!! I am beyond excited for this one! Thanks Elizabeth! :)

Thanks again Elizabeth, I am super excited to get to reading all of these! I would love to see everyone's swap reveals and see what great books they got, so make sure to link your post below!

4 comments:

Beth W said...

YAY! Hitchhiker's Guide...at least now you can read all of them together. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us for this one...and I'm in suspense over your third book! :D

Unknown said...

I love Meg Cabot. I haven't read the Queen of Babble Series yet though. I also love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

Miss Angie said...

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of my FAVORITE books, it's hilarious! Thanks for joining us!

Ricki Treleaven said...

You can never go wrong with Meg Cabot. Plus you got a classic in Hitchhikers Guide.

Linking from Books 'n' Bloggers Swap,
Ricki Jill

Post a Comment