JUST FINISHED: 'Paper Towns' by John Green
READING NOW: 'Blood Promise' by Richelle Mead
TO READ NEXT: 'Jenny Pox' by J.L. Bryan
My review of 'Paper Towns' should be up in the next few days, really whenever I get a minute to sit down and write it. [: So make sure to keep any eye for that. And I just got 'Jenny Pox' on my kindle last week, but since I like to have an ebook going as well, I am thinking I will probably start it tomorrow or so.
Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

























5 comments:
I'll definitely keep an eye out for the John Green. I love love love him and I love to read other people's reviews of his books.
'Blood promise' is awesome. I hope you like it. I should definitely try out something by John green because everyone seems to love him. ATM i am reading 'hallowed' by cynthia hand
Awesome! I'll be reading Paper Towns for my YA Fiction class, so I'm interested in your review of it. I hope you have fun reading Blood Promise! I sure did :D
I loved the Vampire Academy series !
I'm ashamed to admit that I still haven't read any of the Vampire Academy series. I hope to change that soon! I can't wait to see your Paper Towns review. Jenny Pox looks really promising too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment