Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox [20]

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.

This week I just picked up two books from my library, since I have been trying to save some of my money. Luckily both of these arrived at my library at the same time, since I had put them on hold. So here they are: [:

Borrowing:

I now have both of these high up on my tbr pile since I won't be able to renew them or anything, so make sure to keep an eye out for them here and on my Goodreads! [: I have only heard good about both, so I cannot wait to read them.

Make sure to leave a comment if you have read any of these and let me know what you thought! Also make sure to link your IMM, if you had one this week, so I can stop by. [:

12 comments:

Nicola said...

I hope A Million Suns is good! I really enjoyed the first book. I really need to get You Against Me. I loved her other book, Before I Die.

Happy reading!

In My Mailbox #7

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Cool that you got A Million Suns. I want to read the first book too.
My IMM

Paige said...

I've been wanting to read You Against Me for awhile i hope to soon. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-18.html

A Beautiful Madness said...

Two books I've loved. Hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

Amanda B. said...

I've been looking forward to reading A Million Suns!
Happy reading!
Amanda's Writings

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

yaaay to saving money, that's why I love the library xD You Against me is one of my favorite books<3 and I cannot wait to read A Million Suns! Happy reading♥

My IMM ((:
-thank you&come again.

Kat said...

I still need to read Across the Universe. :) You Against Me sounds like a good book as well. Enjoy!

Totally Booked Solid said...

new follower. I need to get those books they both sound good . here is my IMM if you wish to follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm.html

roro said...

hope njoy thm

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Ahhhhhhh I really want to read both of those!!!!! They look awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my IMM!

Library Kary said...

New follower! Great books - I've been wanting You Against Me! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-5.html

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

Have yet to read Across the Universe, I definitely need to start it soon! Enjoy :)

Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

Post a Comment