Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox [19]

In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.

I have been trying to save some of my money lately so I haven't been buying books, but when I saw these first three so cheap on Amazon, for my kindle, I knew I couldn't pass them up. So here are my books for this week! [:

eBooks Bought:

In addition to the books I purchased for my kindle, I also received one in the mail from a recent giveaway that I won over at Katie's Book Blog! Thanks again Katie, I cannot wait to read 'Hallowed.'

Make sure to leave a comment if you have read any of these and let me know what you thought! Also make sure to link your IMM, if you had one this week, so I can stop by. [:

10 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

OMG you are going to LOVE Hallowed :)) I seriously loved that book WAY more than Unearthly :)) It's AMAZING!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

roro said...

njoy all
imm

Kat C @ Books and Sensibility said...

I got a Kindle for Christmas and these were literally some of the first books my sister and I bought because they were only .99 ! Exact.Same.Books.

Unfortunatley I have yet to read any of them. She read Entwined and liked it. Enjoy !

Celine said...

I haven't read any of those, but they're all on my TBR list :D Happy reading!

Celine
My IMM

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Great mailbox this week. I was recently sucked in by the Amazon sales as well.
Kristin
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really need to read Entwined. I loved Jessica's Guide.
My IMM

Nicola said...

I bought Hallowed last week and can't wait to read it! Happy reading :)

In My Mailbox #6

Meghan @ Books and a Cup of Tea said...

Entwined looks really good. I was going to buy Jessica's Guide, because B&N was doing a sale, but totally forgot about it :P.

Enjoy your books! New follower

Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

Kat said...

All of these are on my TBR list. :) I hear great things about Unearthly as well as Jenny Pox. Enjoy!

Tara said...

Hallowed IS SO GOOD SO MANY TEARS SO MUCH SOBBING. It's so good. Hope you love it!

Tara @ Hobbitsies

Post a Comment