1. 'Lola and the Boy Next Door' by Stephanie Perkins
2. 'Shatter Me' by Tahereh Mafi
3. 'Eve' by Anna Carey
4. 'After Obsession' by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
5. 'The Beginning of After' by Jennifer Castle
6. 'The Pearl Wars' by Nick James
7. 'The First Time' by Verday and others
8. 'Perfect' by Ellen Hopkins
9. 'Sweet Venom' by Tera Lynn Childs
10. 'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
And there they are! I cannot wait for all of these releases this fall. Luckily I have ARCs of two of them and I planned on jumping into those very soon.
Make sure to comment below and link your top 10 so I can stop by and learn of some new releases for fall. Happy Reading!



























6 comments:
Love Ashfall and am also wanting Eve. Perkins' new book made my list too. Gret list!
i lola would be on my list too but except it's not physically in my tbr pile yet. so excited for that book. i pre-ordered months ago and have been counting down since. awesome list!!
i hope you can stop by and check out my top ten list this week.
-michelle
I just realized that Next Door is by the French Kiss author! No wonder it is on so many lists!
It was easy to put together my Top Ten list this week,Top Ten Books That Are at the Top of My TBR for Fall! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!
So many great books listed. LOLAAAAAAAAAAAA I love love love.
Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!
Great picks, looking forward to a few of those as well!
My Top Ten: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-ten-tuesday-4.html
I'm really looking forward to reading Lola! I loved Anna, and think this will be just as great.
Books of Amber
Post a Comment