I randomly decided the other today to start a monthly recap when a month comes to a close. So each, hopefully, first of the month, I will be posting a recap of the previous and a to be read list for the upcoming month. Of course what I read in September may be a bit different, but I thought it would be fun to post what I hope to read.
For the monthly recap, I will be listing the books I read that month and linking to a review if one has been posting on my blog. And the tbr will be linked to its Goodreads page, in case you want for info on that book. So here it goes:
AUGUST RECAP
'Carpe Corpus' by Rachel Caine
'Heist Society' by Ally Carter
'Inside Out' by Maria V. Snyder
'The Giver' by Lois Lowry
'A Great and Terrible Beauty' by Libba Bray
'The Sky Always Hears Me...' by Kirstin Cronn-Mills
'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
'Chasing Brooklyn' by Lisa Schroeder
SEPTEMBER TBR PILE
'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness
'Eve' by Anna Carey
'Held' by Edeet Ravel
'Beauty Queens' by Libba Bray
'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
'Heist Society' by Ally Carter
'Inside Out' by Maria V. Snyder
'The Giver' by Lois Lowry
'A Great and Terrible Beauty' by Libba Bray
'The Sky Always Hears Me...' by Kirstin Cronn-Mills
'Dash & Lily's Book of Dares' by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
'Chasing Brooklyn' by Lisa Schroeder
SEPTEMBER TBR PILE
'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness
'Eve' by Anna Carey
'Held' by Edeet Ravel
'Beauty Queens' by Libba Bray
'Ashfall' by Mike Mullin
Just as a heads up, my review of 'Inside Out' is actually scheduled to go up on Friday, so keep an eye out for that. Also comment below if you have read any of the books on my tbr pile and which ones I should start with. Hope everyone had a good August and has an even better September. [:


























1 comments:
sweet girl i just started to do this too. And no worries on the posts still love your blog and sometimes life comes first :) You beat me by one book this month...lol :)
Post a Comment