Reading Now:
Currently I am finishing up reading 'Chasing Brooklyn' by Lisa Schroeder. I picked this up this past week from my Borders closing sale. I started really it since it is written in verse and thought it would be perfect for the read-a-thon I was participating in.
To Read Next:
Next I plan to dive into one of my review books that I mentioned last week, 'Eve' by Anna Carey. I really hope to read this next so I can get my review up before its release. Hopefully I will enjoy it. [:
And Then Read:
I have only heard amazing things about 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' and even though I JUST picked it up, I really want to dive in.
So there they are! Comment below if you have read any of these and let me know your thoughts on them. And also make sure to link your 'It's Monday! What are you Reading?' if you are participating this week. Hope everyone had a good weekend!



























5 comments:
I've seen lots of Knife of Never Letting Go around this morning. Now let's see what people think of it!
Here's my post for this week: It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! And only two days are left to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway!
The Patrick Ness series is so good! I hope you enjoy it!
I just finished Inside Out. I have the sequel in my TBR pile.
Even with homework, I did manage to meet last week's reading goals. Please come see what I finished and what I'm reading now.
Looking forward to your "Inside Out" review, I'm also wanting to know what you think of "Eve".
Here's my "Monday" post.
Those all look really good! :)
Post a Comment