So here are the two books for this week and feel free to click on each image to be taken to its Goodreads page, if you would like to learn more and read a synopsis.

'The Demon Trapper's Daughter' by Jana Oliver
So I have been wanting this book ever since it came out this past February, but still don't have my hands on it just yet. I absolutely love the cover (probably has to do with my obsession with red) and since the second book is coming out relatively soon, I need to get my hands on this soon. It is in my walmart.com shopping cart so hopefully it will make to the next check out. =D

'Die for Me' by Amy Plum
Every review of this that I have read makes it seem like either you love it or you hate it. But, it is still one I want to give the benefit of the doubt since I love the synopsis and idea of it. I actually borrowed this from my library a little while ago but since it is due soon, I don't think I will get to read it this time around. But with a cover like that, I am hoping to get to it again in the future.
So, there they are! Two books I hope to add to my collection soon. =] Comment below if you have read one of these and let me know your opinions. And make sure to link your 'On My Wishlist' if you participated this week so I can make sure to stop by.


























10 comments:
Good choices - I actually own Die For Me but just haven't read it yet! I got suckered in my the gorgeous cover and teh idea that it's set in Paris - somewhere different! :)
Great picks! I loved Die For Me. I hope you get to read it soon!
Please feel free to stop by our blog and check out what books I picked this week.
Dea
Teen Readers' Diary
I like your picks! Die for Me is very popular on the blogs lately :)
Here's what's on my wishlist this week
Amy @ Turn the Page
Great picks! I've heard great things about The Demon Trapper's Daughter. Die for Me has a beautiful cover!!
View my On My Wishlist HERE
Great picks! Hope you get to read these soon :)
On my Wishlist
I have Demon Trapper's Daughters sitting on my shelf right now begging me to be read LOL.
On My Wishlist
I have heard Die for Me is really good, but haven't read either.
I def want to read Die for Me as well. Its on my goodreads wishlist. I havent heard of the first one but the cover looks awesome. I understand about getting books from the library and not getting to them. I have to take Captivate back because its due, i didnt get around to it. I love libraries but i love not having due dates so i try to buy more often then not.
I hope you get your books. This week I'm revisiting authors I enjoyed when I first started blogging about books. Please come see which book I'm featuring from my wishlist.
I really enjoyed Die for Me. I haven't read The Demon Trapper's Daughter, but it's on my TBR list. Great choices. Hope you get them soon.
Post a Comment