Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so head over there if you want more information or want to participate. This week is a top ten books you wouldn't mind if you got as holiday gifts this year. Although I definitely do not expect to get all these as gifts, these are the books that are at the top of my wish list.
These books are currently at the top of my wish list, and even if I don't get them this holiday season, expect them to pop up again in the new year. I am especially excited to get my hands on 'More Than This' and 'All Our Yesterdays' soon.
Make sure to link your Top 10 Tuesday below, so I can stop by. Thanks! :)
8 comments:
I've only read Another Little Piece and I absolutely love the cover! Though there's still so many on your list that are on my tbr. I especially want to read All Our Yesterdays.
Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
My TTT
Me Before You is on my list this week too. I have read it before, but I need my own physical copy. Happy Christmas :-)
NICE! I haven't read anything by Jojo Moyes, but people say her works are amazing, so Me Before You sounds very interesting :D And YES to Angelfall!! It's sad that it's never available here :( Here's to hoping Santa brings you some of these! Merry Christmas :D
Reality Boy and All Our Yesterdays are both really good! I hope you get to read them soon. I have the ebook of Me Before You and I just need to finally read it!
I found Me Before You to be a million times better than I anticipated- sentimental without being corny. Hope you get it!
All Our Yesterdays is an amazing book! I loved it so much. I hope you get it tis year!
- Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl
I loved Me Before You! So, so good. And I'm reading Half the Sky for my book club in March. Can. Not. Wait.
-Jillian @ addledbybooks.wordpress.com
Another Little Piece didn't work out for me because I apparently have no patience with books sometimes, but I hope it's much better for you!
Post a Comment