Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.
'Cinder' by Marissa Meyer
Length: 400 pages (hardcover)
Expected Publication: January 3rd 2012
Publisher: Feiwei & Friends
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .
Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.
[Synopsis from Goodreads]
I cannot wait for this to come out, it is definitely another series that I plan to start when it comes out. I know a lot of bloggers have gotten their hands on an ARC of this so make sure comment below on your thoughts about 'Cinder' and link your WoW, if you participated this week.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























16 comments:
This book sounds interesting! A great pick.
My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com
Woot! Cinder <3
My WOW:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday31.html
-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews
This one is popping up all over sounds good! http://moiraethefatesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html
gosh, I read that free sample online, and was SO hooked!!! can't wait for the book to come out
I have a couple WOW picks this week! :) stop by?!
http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/
I can't wait for this! The cover alone drew me to it and then the story seems so freaking awesome!
Great pick!
jenn | my WoW
Definitely wanting to read this one as well. Great pick!
This book sounds interesting, but kind of creepy. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!
First time I've stopped by, glad I did.
Sam
Books For All Seasons
I keep seeing this one. I have it on my wish list.
This book is really awesome! I was really fortunate to read it early and it is incredible! It is SO worth the buzz it is getting and I know NOBODY will be disappointed!
Super great pick!
Cinder sounds really neat! Awesome pick!
Giselle
Xpresso Reads
I got the ARC and haven't read it yet! Grr Shame on me!
Amy's WoW
Love the cover, looks good, enjoy!
http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html
This is one I can't wait to read. Here's my post
Everyone is so stoked for Cinder, as am I. I've never heard of a concept quite like the one being introduced and executed!
- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)
I LOVED Cinder! It's definitely a unique retelling and will keep everyone talking after a killer ending. :)
Cinder is a book all my friends loved. Come visit me as well over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog
Post a Comment