Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday [3] : Nevermore

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This teaser is from 'Nevermore' by Kelly Creagh, which I am currently about half way through.

"She tried to make a noise but couldn't. His face remained emotionless as he made small, careful lines with the pen. The steady impression of the ballpoint tickled, creating knots in her stomach."


So I actually had a hard time deciding with quote to use. I ended up just going with the first interaction between Varen and Isobel, just to be safe. The synopsis of this story doesn't give away much so I wanted to make sure I didn't include any spoilers, no matter how small.

Leave a comment below with a link to your teasers, so I can check them out and learn of some new books to add to my to read list.

14 comments:

Beth said...

Kind of creepy! My teaser comes from the latest installment of The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter.

Anonymous said...

It's so difficult not to give away spoilers, isn't it?!
Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

CYP @ A Bookalicious Story said...

Oh, the book looks so cool! I love paranormal novels, and the description in the teaser is so intriguing! Great pick!

Here's my TT: http://abookaliciousstory.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-8_22.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Intriguing...and with a hint of something ominous....

Here's
MY TT POST and
MY WEBSITE

Flo said...

Intriguing teaser. I like it! :)

Here's my Teaser Tuesdays

Unknown said...

Hmm, interesting!

Passing through (& following) for T.T's.
Here's mine:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

TToria
xo
http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

That's the sort of teaser that draws you in...great choice!

Here's my teaser!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Interesting teaser. Here's my TT.

Demijel said...

I've heard mixed reviews about this book, but that sounds kind of interesting~ Thank you for sharing and happy reading!

Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

Anonymous said...

An interesting teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_22.html

Kelly said...

Love this teaser! I've got so many questions, which of course makes me want to go get the book!

Teaser Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

Shellie said...

Great teaser, I've got this on my Nook but haven't read it yet! Here is my Teaser Tuesday
-Shellie

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! I read Nevermore a little less than a week ago and I loved it!

My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-15.html

-Brittani

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

This book is on my TBR pile. Nice tease! Old follower! Here's my TT: Mom Reads My Books

Post a Comment