In my mailbox is a weekly meme created and hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and consists of a post about books you have either bought, received, or borrowed during the previous week.
This week I have three books to report, two that I bought and one I received in the mail from a giveaway I won. [: So here they are:
BOUGHT
'Prophecy of the Sisters' by Michelle Zink
'Impossible' by Nancy Werlin
WON
'The Dead-Tossed Waves' by Carrie Ryan
from Sarah at Inklings Read. Thanks again!
And that is it for me this week! Make sure to link your IMM below, if you participated this week, so I can stop by and see what you got. [: Hope everyone had a good weekend.

























14 comments:
lovly week enjoy
Great books. I love the cover for Impossible. I hope that you enjoy your new books!
Kristina
Ladybug Storytime
Oh I really enjoyed the Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy! The 3rd one was my fav, though!
Giselle
Xpresso Reads
I've been wanting to read The Prophecy of the Sisters for a long time. I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html
Impossible has a great cover, I love it!
Awesome haul, hope you enjoy them :)
Here's my In My Mailbox post.
Have a great weekend,
Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea
I really liked The Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy as well! That book has got some inense moments lol. Happy reading :)
HOORAY FOR CARRIE RYAN!!!
Great set! I always love coming across new books that I haven't heard of before. I will have to add these to my list.
Book Sniffers Anonymous
Impossible has such a beautiful cover!
I love the cover for Impossible. I wish my hair was like that lol
Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story
Great haul this week. You got some awesome stuff. Hope you enjoy!
IMM at Book Brats!
I've heard a lot about Prophecies of the Sisters lately! And I really need to read Forest of Hands and Teeth soon. Hope you enjoy!
My IMM!
I love those covers, and they seem really interesting. The Dead-tossed waves looks intriguing.
Here is my IMM
Great set! I enjoyed Prophecy of the Sisters. I really want to read Impossible. Enjoy!
My IMM
Post a Comment