Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 17, 2011

2012 Challenges! Library&Debut

Just wanted to do a post about the challenges that I have signed up for that take place next year. I actually did not sign up for any this year, so I cannot wait to take part in them in 2012. So here they are and click the images or links to be taken to the sign up post! [:

2012 Debut Author Challenge
Here are the objectives and guidelines that Kristi at The Story Siren has put together for the challenge:

Challenge Objective:

  • To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.

Rules:
  • You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads. 
  • Your blog must be written in English.
  • Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
Book Guidelines:
  • Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
  • Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
  • If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
  • If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge
Here are the details that The Eclectic Bookshelf has posted on the sign up post:

Rules:
  • Anyone can join
  • You don't need a blog to participate
  • Audio, ebooks, bound books are okay
  • No re-reads
  • Create a sign up post and post link in linky
  • Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Levels:
  • Level One - 12 books
  • Level Two - 24 books
  • Level Three - 36 books
  • Level Four - 37+ books
     
    For this challenge I will be doing Level 2 and aim to read at least 24 library books in 2012. 
     
    So there they are! As of now this is all I plan to participate  but I will update you all if I decide to take on any others as well. [: Now it is your turn to go and sign up!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment