If you have a Half Price Books store near you, go NOW! This weekend, through Monday I believe, hpb is having a memorial day weekend sale where everything is an extra 20% off. Check out their website to see if there is one near you: www.hpb.com
Of course I stopped by today and picked up four books, which only cost me about $16 total, which is amazing for books that barely seem used. So here is what I picked up:
1. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger {got this for only $2.40}
2. Dead until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse, #1)
3. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stachouse, #2)
4. Beautiful Creatures by Garcia and Stohl (Caster Chronicles, #1)
I have a huge stack of books in my to read pile so I may not get to these for awhile, but once I finish them a review will definitely be up.
[Next review coming soon: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins]
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























0 comments:
Post a Comment