Just wanted to do a quick post today about some news I learned about what is quickly becoming one of my favorite series. Richelle Mead, author of the Vampire Academy series, recently posted some news about the production of the series. The first book, as of yesterday, is now available in mass market paperback.
Here is a little bit of what she shared on her website and blog, as well as the cover:
"Something else new and exciting is out this week. Vampire Academy #1 is being released in mass market edition here in the U.S. tomorrow, June 27. "Mass market" refers to the small-sized paperback (like the kind they stock in grocery stores). VA's previous paperback edition was the larger sized or "trade paperback" format. Mass is a little cheaper and handy for people on the go. It's also a nice size to pass on to friends who haven't read the series yet!What's also cool about this is that the mass market will feature chapter 1 of Bloodlines."
I just wanted to share this news with you because if you are a huge fan of the series, like me, you may be interested in picking this up, it will definitely be easier to lend out and/or lug around.
As of now, I have only read the first two in the series, but can already tell it is going to be one of my favorites. My next review to go up will actually be the second of the series, so keep as eye out for that one.
Make sure you check out her website to keep up to date on all things VA. CLICK HERE
























2 comments:
If it wasn't the middle of the night, I would be at the bookstore right now grabbing a copy so that I could read the first chapter of Bloodlines.
Thanks for letting me know!
VA = epic awesomeness! Love that series (and Richelle Mead, what a cutie) :)
Post a Comment