Since this is the second book in her Vampire Academy series, I am not going to go at all into the plot, just to make sure I don't ruin it for anyone.After reading the first book in the series, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and dive deeper into their world. I definitely wasn't left disappointed. I found the characters and relationships to be developed even more, expect for Lissa's, which is understandable since it is told from the point of view of Rose.
I absolutely loved the second half of this book, where it really dug into the action and suspense plots. Although I will say the big event early in the book (...Badicas, for those who have read it) was what really drew me in and made me not put in down for a couple of hours.
Overall, this book was suspenseful, gripping, and a great second installment of the Vampire Academy. I cannot wait until the next book, which I have been hearing is one of the best of the series.
Sorry this was so short but I don't want to give away too much and ruin it for those that hope to read it soon. Continues to be one of my favorite vampire stories and cannot wait to dive into the next. I NEED more Dimitri now! [:
Photo credit: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2282133.Frostbite
Overall rating: 4 / 5 stars
























0 comments:
Post a Comment