Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 1/5/2014


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews that consists of highlighting the books, and book related items, that you have recently picked up and are adding to your shelves! This week will highlight a BookOutlet.com order that came in and one book I received for review. :)

'Breadcrumbs' by Anne Ursu
'For Darkness Shows the Stars' by Diana Peterfreund
'Partials' by Dan Wells

'Liesl & Po' by Lauren Oliver
'Another Little Piece' by Kate Karyus Quinn
'What's Left of Me' by Kat Zhang

'Pretty Girl-13' by Liz Coley
For Review: 'A Million Little Snowflakes' by Logan Bryne

 Come below and let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them. Make sure to also link your Stacking the Shelves, IMM or holiday posts below, so I can stop by and check it out! :)

5 comments:

Laura @Bookish Treasures said...

I have had Partials on my bookshelf for ages. Really need to read it! Enjoy your books :)

My StS

Grace Fonseca said...

Very nice. Partials was very good. I really thought Another Little Piece was creepy, but oh really well done. Great haul.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Lisa Mandina said...

Great haul this week! Several that I want to read. I'm a new GFC follower.
Check out my STS

Leydy said...

I love breadcrumbs cover!

Thanks for stopping by OUT's STS

Jacque said...

It looks like you picked up some great books. I haven't read any of them, but I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for stopping by my STS! I followed you as well :)

Post a Comment