Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I have joined the world of Twitter!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to do a quick post and let you know that Let's Evaluate now has a twitter account! :) I actually created one a few months ago but deleted since I never used it, but now have decided to jump in again.

Mainly I plan to just update there more often, espeically on topics that I cannot do a full post on here on the blog. Below is the link to my twitter, if anyone would like to follow. :) And there is definitely a bit of a learning curve for me, so I would love any tips or advice! Thanks and hope everyone is having a good weekend.


And thanks again to everyone that follows Let's Evaluate, hopefully this will be another great way to connect and interact with followers and other bloggers!

4 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

I followed you! :) (I'm @alouetteuette)
You'll love it, it's a great way to connect with authors and fellow bloggers.

Have a great week xxx

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I'm glad you finally caved! Twitter is GREAT for connecting with the book community, and not necessarily just about books.

As for tips, I would suggest finding a Twitter client to use like TweetDeck. Or even something on the web like HootSuite. The Twitter website is kind of meh.

Let's Evaluate said...

Thanks Vicky! I am now following you too. :)

Thanks Amanda! And I will definitely be looking into TweetDeck/HootSuite, since I obviously don't know what they are! :)

Anonymous said...

I just recently caved also, and am now following you!

Post a Comment