Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sorry I've Been MIA ):

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say sorry that I have been MIA for about the past week and a half. It is nearing the end of the semester which equals complete chaos. [:

I won't be updating here as often as I was, especially during finals, but do plan to catch up on reviews and reading this weekend. So I probably won't be posting six out of the seven days of the week, but I am hoping to get something posted at least three days a week.

I will have my monthly recap and tbr pile for the month up tomorrow still! My reading was a bit slower this past month but since I definitely plan to make up for it in December, I have decided to still post it! [:

Once finals are over, I will be back in full swing! I really miss interacting with you all and cannot wait for winter break to come!

<3 to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment