Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday [5]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.


'Shattered Souls' by Mary Lindsey
Length: 336 pages (hardcover)
Expected Publication: Dec. 8th 2011
Publisher: Penguin


Lenzi hears voices and has visions - gravestones, floods, a boy with steel gray eyes. Her boyfriend, Zak, can't help, and everything keeps getting louder and more intense. Then Lenzi meets Alden, the boy from her dreams, who reveals that she's a reincarnated Speaker - someone who can talk to and help lost souls - and that he has been her Protector for centuries.

Now Lenzi must choose between her life with Zak and the life she is destined to lead with Alden. But time is running out: a malevolent spirit is out to destroy Lenzi, and he will kill her if she doesn't make a decision soon.
 
(Synopsis from Goodreads)
  
A lot of people have been featuring this for their WoW, but for the people that haven't heard of this, this is for you! [: I cannot wait for this to come out and hopefully it will be as amazing as it sounds. Comment below on your thoughts about 'Shattered Souls' and link your WoW, if you participated this week.

12 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've seen the cover a lot, but I haven't heard much about it yet.

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

I'm really looking forward to this one! The cover is awesome and I'm curious to find out more about Lenzi's ability. Great pick!

New follower! :)

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

This was like you said one of my WOW a few back, and I absolutely love the cover, and the story sounds awesome.

new follower.

Unknown said...

Yes, this books sounds amazing and Mary Lindsey is such a sweetheart! Great pick! New follower!

Rie @ Mission to Read

Sash and Em said...

This one looks AAWEEESOME.

Here's our WoW.

Kyanara_BJD said...

sounds like an interesting book.
Have a great day!!
Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's reading Corner

Jan von Harz said...

Definitely a book that has been getting a lot of interest. I am wanting to read it too. Great pick!

Giselle said...

Yes I've seen this one before and i'm looking forward to it as well. The cover is great.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

Janie said...

That sounds like an amazing book - adding it to my to-read list. :)

Unknown said...

Ooo this one has been in my TBR list for a while now. I can't wait for its release :D
Amy's WoW

Tia said...

Great pick! I also picked this one as well. I can't wait to read it!

My WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Awesome choice! I'm really excited about this one too :) I love that cover and it sounds amazing! Awesome choice :)

My WoW

Post a Comment