'It's Monday! What are you reading?' is a meme hosted by Book Journey and consists of sharing what you have read this past week, what you hope to read this week, and whatever else fits in too.
FINISHEDAbout an hour ago, I picked up and finished off about the last 50 pages in 'Unearthly'. This is a 2011 debut novel by Cynthia Hand and it is the first book in what I believe is going to be a three book series. My review for this will be up sometime next week so keep an eye out for that!
READING NOW After I finished up reading Unearthly, I picked up the next book in my to read pile, which was 'Survivor.' I personally have only read 'Fight Club' by Palahniuk and knew I needed to dive into another soon. I also borrowed this from my library so I knew it was one I could not hold off on. As of now, I am about 5 chapters in and so far think I'm gonna like this one as well. 'Fight Club' was amazing and I hope this one does not fall short of that either. Plan to have a review of this up as well in the future.
TO READ NEXTOf course I may end up of changing my mind, but as of now, the next book I plan to pick up this week is 'One Day.' 'Survivor' isn't that long of a novel so I am sure I will finish it in probably the next three days and plan to read this next. I have only heard good things about this and since it has been on my to read pile for awhile, I thought it was probably time to give it a go. [By: David Nicholls]
[all photo credit goes to www.goodreads.com]


























3 comments:
I read One Day not long ago and I thought it was good, but I'd seen so much hype over it that it fell a bit short for me in the end. I wanted more action and in my opinion, it's a very 'ordinary' read. My boyfriend is a big fan of Palahnuik, and I've just bough him Survivor as a present!
Looking forward to your reviews :)
Karla @ deemfiend Reads
http://www.deemfiendreads.blogspot.com
I've had Unearthly in my TBR. Hope it was good. Enjoy your other books this week! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back.
Francesca @ Under The Covers
Unearthly is in my TBR Pile and I hope you like it... Looking forward to read your review... : )
Post a Comment