Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This teaser is from 'Survivor' by Chuck Palahniuk, which I am currently about half way through.
"He was my big brother by just three minutes and thirty seconds, but in the Creedish church district there was no such thing as twins."
"The last night I ever saw Adam Branson, I remember thinking my big brother was a very kind and a very wise man. That's how stupid I was."
So technically that was really three sentences, but I couldn't help myself. A review of this will probably be up in about two weeks, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.
Leave a comment below with a link to your teasers, so I can check them out and learn of some new books to add to my to read list.
photo credit: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22283.Survivor


























3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by our TT. Hope you're enjoying the book!
Wow, sounds like his opinion of his brother changed big time! Thanks for stopping by my teaser.
This sounds like an interesting read! Hope you're enjoying it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Post a Comment